HOME » About Us
Please feel free to visit us in the workshop, where you will be able to see the environment the shoes are made in and meet the craftsmen who make them.
We look forward to your visit to our workshop where you will hear the sound of shoemaking and see the faces of our craftsmen. Please arrange an appointment by telephone or by filling in the Contact Form.
|Company Name||HIRO YANAGIMACHI Workshop|
|Address||2F, Estoril93, 2-6-1, Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051, Japan|
|Phone||+81 (0)3 6383 1992|
|Opening Times||Monday through Sunday 11:00 to 20:00 by appointment.|
Our workshop is located in a pleasant and quiet area not far from Harajuku Station. It is also within walking distance of two other nearby train stations.
Arriving by train
- JR Yamanote Line
- Harajuku Station 10 min
- Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
- Kitasando Station 7 min
- JR Sobu Line
- Sendagaya Station 8 min
Mr. Yanagimachi and his staff are dedicated to making the highest quality goods for their customers.
Mr. Yanagimachi is a native of Chiba Prefecture and a graduate of London Cordwainers College. Initially founding a brand as a designer, his passion for making goods led him to bespoke shoemaking where every aspect of shoe production is carried out by the maker. Believing in a “commitment to the very best”, Mr. Yanagimachi takes responsibility for the quality of the product and all of the shoemaking that takes place in the workshop.
- A Message from the Owner
- Growing from a business I founded by myself, I am proud to have several trusted staff members now working alongside of me. I, and each member of my staff, strive to deliver satisfaction to our customers. We look forward to meeting you.
- Uppermaker Konomi Egawa
- Uppermaker Nobuko Kuwahara
- Uppermaker Tomoko Saegusa
- Accessories, Shoe Bag Asuka Hatta
- Leather Goods Keisuke Saotome